Home > Product >> Adhesive Hooks

Home Dust Paper Core

Home Dust Paper Core

Product Details

Product Description

Product  NameHome dust paper core
Product  Materlal Virgin wood pulp
Carton  Size440mm*440mm*290mm
Product  Feature

1.Direct factory price

2.It is sate for children and adult usage

3.Soft, comfortable,non-irritating, strong water absorption,and Eco-friendly

4.Using primary fiber,high-grade raw mterial

5.Attractive design and packaging

6.Advanced trimming technology

7.The use of advanced ink printing technology

8.Products do not added fluorescent agent,bleaching agent and talc powder

Delivery  detail

Shipped in 15 days after payment

Payment  termsBy TT 30% deposit, the remaining 70% money can be paid before shipped to the port or when you received the copy of bill of lading.


Q: Delivery time

A: For samples dental floss products,15days; For OEM, 20-45days after receive deposit


Q: Payment terms

A: T/T (Telegraphic transfer/ Wire transfer): 30% for deposit, balance before loading the goods. Other payment terms can be negotiated


Q: Are there any requirements to be able to buy from you?

A: There are no minimum requirements. Our regular customers range through individuals, small business, retailers, traders and luxury outdoor shops


Q: Can you do OEM?

A: Yes, we can do not OEM products but also ODM. It's no problem.

- We can design the label on the packaging and cartons as required for your brand.


Q: We would like to have a look at a sample before we continue with the orders. Can we obtain a sample from you?

A: Yes, we can provide samples of all our products. Simply click on contact us and send us your requests. Free samples of cotton swabs, freight collect.

Q: Can I get a discount?

A: The larger the order, the lower the costs. Please feel free to contact us.


Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?

A: Quality is priority. Jiejieya people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.

1. All raw materials we used are environmental-friendly;

2. Skillful workers care every details in handling the producing and packing processes;

3. Quality Control Department with 10QC specially responsible for quality checking in each process.



Many thanks for your step in our website.


Would u please send me the specification of the products u need in details for an exact , professional quotation ?


Thank u in advance !!


criticism = grow up


Your precious advices are appreciated.

Hot Tags: home dust paper core, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale


You Might Also Like