It is the most basic method to use as soon as possible, but generally good perfumes can still have years of life if they are well preserved. Here are some other things you should pay attention to when saving perfumes:
1. Perfume should be kept in a cool place and kept away from hot air and light. If the perfume is placed in a hot place, the color and flavor of the perfume will change. If you want to save the perfume for a long time, you can wrap the perfume in a packaged paper. In the refrigerator freezer.
2. Try to avoid rubbing and shaking the bottle.
3. Do not touch the bottle directly with dirty fingers. This may destroy the flavor of the perfume.
4. After the perfume is used, the cap must be tightened to avoid the volatile perfume.
5. It can be stored upside down to prevent air from entering the bottle through the bottle mouth.
Here have email and wechat who can talk with you in English . Her name is Lulu.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org